Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Nutec Fibratec* Ceramic Fiber Blanket is composed of long, flexible, interwoven fibers manufactured by the "blown" and the "spun" process yielding a strong, lightweight yet durable blanket for applications in a temperature range from 538°C (1000°F ) to 1480°C (2700°F).
Nutec Fibratec* Blanket has the heat resistance of a hard refractory with five times better insulation value and the following features:
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Very low heat storage.
- Very high tensile strength.
- Thermal shock resistance.
- Sound absorption.
- Quick repairs. Should lining damage occur, furnace can be cooled quickly.
- Contains no binder, no fumes or furnace atmosphere contamination.
- Contains no asbestos.
- No curing or dry out time, lining can be fired to operating temperature immediately.
- Kiln car insulation and seals.
- Continuous and batch kilns.
- Heat treating and annealing furnaces.
- Furnace door linings and seals.
- Soaking pit covers and seals.
- Furnace hot face repairs.
- Reheating furnace and ladle covers.
|Refining and Petrochemical
- Reformer and pyrolysis lining.
- Tube seals, gaskets and expansion joints.
- High temperature pipe, duct and turbine insulation.
- Crude oil heater linings.
- Boiler insulation.
- Boiler doors.
- Reusable turbine covers.
- Expansion seals pipe coverin
- Insulation of commercial dryers and
- Veneer over existing refractory.
- Stress relieving insulation.
- Glass furnace crown insulation.